Thank you for a great year!
May is here and spring is in the air, which means our summer season is right around the corner. Our entire STTC team would like to thank you for a fantastic season of tennis.
As we head into May, there are a few dates to mark on your calendar.
1. The last day of reserved courts is Sunday, May 21st.
2. We will be running a five-week session for our Junior and Adults from Monday, May 22-Sunday, June 26.
3. A reminder, with any annual or half-year membership, summer membership is included for June - August. There is no charge for court times during these months. Our summer hours are as follows:
Monday – Friday: 8 am – Noon
Saturdays and Sunday: Closed
We are busy planning next year’s calendar of special events, programs, and tournaments. There are three things you can do to stay in the loop with all of our club happenings so you don’t miss out on any of the action:
1. Make sure that we have your email address on your membership form and you will be included on our email list to receive our monthly newsletter highlighting special events, tournaments, promotions, and clinics.
2. Check out calendar tab on our website at wnytennis.com where you will find our special events and tournaments for both adults and juniors between VG and ST.
3. “Like” our South Towns Tennis Club Facebook page, follow us on Instagram and subscribe to our YouTube channel.
Lastly, be sure to stay in touch with Andrea for any league captains or players that are interested in joining a reserved group or starting theirown by next fall.
You can reach Andrea: CLICK HERE
As always, if there is anything I can do assist you to make your experience more enjoyable please don’t hesitate to contact me. I’m always open to new ideas and customer feedback!
Have a wonderful summer and check us out at the Village Glen for summer programming and a great tournament line up: CLICK HERE
Mike Manzella,Director of Tennis