South Towns Tenants
WNY Premier Basketball Training
WNY Premier Basketball Training is an advanced program designed by professional basketball player Darren Fenn to help youth and adults master the physical and psychological tools needed to compete at an elite level.
After 14 years playing and coaching professional basketball in Europe, Canisius College Hall of Fame player Darren returns home to share his basketball acumen and training philosophy. He draws from his own experiences training with some of Europe’s most celebrated basketball stars – including 1972 Olympic gold medalist Sergei Belov and nine-time German Bundesliga Champion Coach Dirk Bauermann – to deliver a multifaceted program that features:
- Basketball-specific physical conditioning that focuses on the mobility, stability, speed and power training needed to play explosive basketball
- Psychological training for mental toughness and preparedness on and off the court (the true secret to elite play)
- Strength and weakness assessment, goal-setting and personalized training to maximize player potential
- A free 30-minute evaluation workout
For more information contact Darren at (716) 997-1711 or visit www.darrenfenn.com
Southtowns Training Studio Inc. (STS) is focused on providing services in three main areas: personal training, weightlifting, and group training classes. The target clients of STS spans all ages from adolescents to adults, all fitness levels from beginners to elite athletes, as well as all rehabilitation levels.
STS is founded by Stephen Scrocchi and Ashley Cedro, a duo of experienced personal trainers. They have studied and learned the nuances of the fitness industry through a combined 11 years of experience at the Buffalo Athletic Club. For more information visit: www.southtownstraining.com
Children In Action, Inc.
Gymnastics and more..."Fun for children and Parents"
Gymnastics For Fun And Fitness - Providing A Positive Environment
Children in Action is owned and operated by Debbie Zimmerman. The GOAL of Children in Action Gymnastics is to present an environment for positive social interaction and physical activity. Our programs are designed for boys and girls ages 18 months to 12 years old. A child's favorable experience at Children In Action will hopefully set a pattern of continued involvement with physical development. The social aspects of our program are as important as the physical. We want the children to have FUN while developing self-confidence from both their physical activities and social interactions.
- Size appropriate gymnastic equipment
- Safe, clean, positive environment for teaching and learning
- Non-threatening and non-competitive classes that foster and encourage individual success
- Fundamentals of movement, locomotive skills, and gymnastics that help children progress successfully towards the next level
- Parent & Tot - 18 months - 3 1/2 yrs. old
- Pee Wee Tumblers - 3 1/2 - 5 yrs. old
- Acro - 5 yrs. old & up
- Intermediate - 5 yrs. old & up w/experience
- Advanced - 5 yrs. old & up w/backbend
Gymnastics Birthday Parties! Click for more information on this exciting, active, organized party program!
Contact us at: 716 662-6886
Or see our website for more information: www.childreninactiongym.com