The Village Glen opened its doors in the early 1970s at a time when the tennis industry was booming and tennis was the sport of choice. In December 2006, the club was purchased as an overall plan to expand its market to include the north towns. The initial acquisition, South Towns Tennis Club, services the south towns.
Today, new management has changed its name to the Village Glen Tennis Club, completely renovated the facility, built a new Pro Shop, created professional office space on the second floor, improved the indoor and outdoor tennis courts, converted unused space into an indoor soccer facility and recently hired Rob Gregoire, as the Director of Tennis at Village Glen. Rob is concentrating his efforts at promoting tennis excellence and fitness in a fun and friendly social environment. In addition, he is focused on increasing the breadth and depth of programming, drawing on 27 years in the tennis industry as a High Performance Junior Coach, Director of Tennis, Division 1 Collegiate Coach, and Tennis Club Owner
The club’s certified Tennis Professionals are ready to raise your game to the next level. The Village Glen Tennis Club is a premier tennis facility conveniently located off the 290 expressway in the heart of Williamsville, NY.
- Fourteen Courts – 6 hard, 8 clay (4 bubbled for the indoor season)
- Leagues, Clinics, Lessons
- Dedicated teaching pros
- Family-friendly atmosphere
- Summer Camp for adults and children
- Programs for all ages and abilities
- Year-round activities and programs
- WNY leading facility of tennis tournaments for adults and children
In-House Racket Stringing and Repairs
Leave your racket at the desk for repair and pick it up the next time you play.
- Fast, accurate, reliable stringing done to your specifications.
- We have most strings in stock and can special order any string, tennis racket or accessory you may need.
- Database of customer repairs. You don’t have to remember when your racket was last strung or what tension and string was used. Tell us to “string as usual” or “lower string tension by two pounds”, and we’ll take care of the rest.
In addition to our beverage vending machine which dispenses bottled water, gatorade, pepsi, diet pepsi, green tea and a few others, the Village Glen also offers free gourmet coffee for your convenience.
Our snack vending machine dispenses peanuts, chips, candy and nutrition bars.
Please Note: From time to time, food may be served or purchased at the club which may contain allergens, including but not limited to peanuts and dairy products. Please be aware and take the necessary precautions.
JB’s Tennis Shop runs the Pro Shop at Village Glen. JB’s offers racquets, shoes, apparel, tennis bags, grips, and many other tennis accessories. Demo racquets will be available for a small charge at The Glen (demo racquets must stay on VG property). Special Orders are welcomed.
For Pro Shop questions, contact John Brunner at 1-770-480-8083.